Last Modified: August 22, 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use our Services, we may collect, store, and process various kinds of data, including personal information about you. Personal information refers to information about you that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or payment card information.
Specifically, we may collect, store, or process information about you when you:
• Submit a form on the Site;
• Purchase on the Site;
• Contact us with inquiries;
• Sign up to receive communications; or
• Voluntarily provide information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the following purposes:
• To present our Services to you;
• To personalize your Site experience;
• To process your transactions;
• To provide you with information, products, or services, including customer service, that you request from us;
• To perform analytics to learn about the behavior of our Site visitors;
• For any other purpose with your consent; and
• To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site visitors is among the assets transferred.
This, in turn, helps us make our Services relevant to your interests and needs. We use a number of different Tracking Technologies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. We use the following Tracking Technologies:
Hub Spot and CRM Marketing Automation Platform – Data collection and storage, first person data privacy – https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
NetSuite CRM – Data storage, first person data
When you make a payment on buildaflag.com, your information will be shared with a third party payment processor. This payment processor will either collect or have access to your first and last name, zip code, postal address, email address, payment amount, billing information, and payment card information.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Communications from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link in the promotional email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
• Google Analytics. We may use Google Analytics to improve our Site functions. You can choose not to be included in Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information as follows:
• With affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
• To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
• With affiliates if you opt-in to receiving communications from affiliates;
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Site users is among the assets transferred;
• To enforce any agreement, including any applicable terms of service;
• To establish or exercise our right to defend against legal claims;
• To law enforcement and other government authorities such as legislatures, courts, agencies and litigants if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of governmental authorities; (b) comply with legal process; (c) respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) protect the security or integrity of the Services’ information systems; and/or (e) exercise or protect our rights, privacy, safety or those of affiliates, clients, you or others; and
• If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AMI Graphics or others.
We do not share, sell, or trade email addresses, information collected as part of a survey, or specific details about you or your household. We do not contribute to or participate in shared or cooperative databases, which give other companies access to your personal information.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
To protect your personal information, we take commercially reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your information to our Site thus is done entirely at your own risk.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Our Site may contain links to other sites, including those of third parties or partners. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices other websites use. By accessing other third-party websites or applications through our Site, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Site.
Our Site is hosted in Germany. By using the Site, you are consenting to the transfer of your personal information to that jurisdiction. If you are accessing our Site from outside of that jurisdiction, please be advised that applicable law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
REVIEW AND CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Please direct all inquiries regarding data use and privacy to:
1302 SW 42nd Ave
Ocala, FL 34474